I Choose the Ladder’s Annual The Climb Career Summit
Goal: Elevate and expand exposure for the The Climb Summit, a one-day career summit, targeted for black women to climb the corporate ladder. The event was presented by I Choose the Ladder and featured insightful sessions lead by the nation’s top black female corporate leaders. Target audience business, diversity and BIPOC media.
- Press release development; wire distribution and targeted media outreach to generate coverage
- Position founder of brand, Watchen Nyanue as a thought leader, within the corporate career space during media interviews
- Media invites and attendance at the virtual summit
- Generated over 114M media impressions about the summit and related commentary in key publications: Bloomberg Business Report Black Enterprise, Fast Company, Forbes, Zerlina! On Peacock, Good Day Chicago, WGN Midday News (Chicago, IL), to name a few
- Raised profile of Watchen Nyanue leading up to the event and post-event
- Secured paid speaking opportunities for Watchen Nyanue, based on raised profile. Speaking opportunity included: Rolling Out’s Peace and Purpose Retreat and National Urban League Conference